Sunday 27 July 2014

Mise En Scene Damage care Repair serum

During my stay in korea, I had my hair done in one of the local hair salon. The service here was super! I was really thrilled and had the ends of my hair and some parts of the rest of my medium length hair bleached and dyed in a shade of ash grey brown.

After the bleaching, my hair was literally grassy. Partly because I am not used to using conditioner on my hair. As compared to a conditioner, I prefer hair oils. They have a more lasting effect over the period of the whole day. I use to apply argan oil once a week before I had my hair bleached. It was a staple hair repair procedure till it was damaged by my vanity need to colour my hair.

While I was in Korea, I couldn't find the brand of Argan oil I use at home, back in Singapore. Hence, I picked up Mise En Scene Damage care Repair serum over at Home Plus in Seoul. It was a risky buy as I didn't know how good the product was but I was a little desperate. Hence, I just invested in any that was within my small financial budget in Seoul.




This product turned out to be fantastic!! It is something which does not cause the hair to be excessively oily, yet keeps the hair soft and silky till your next wash despite me skipping on conditioner during my daily washes. I was a little concerned if it would cause my back to break out in acne like some of the conditioners. However, it proofed its worth! This product is definitely a keeper!


It comes in a bottle of 70ml and requires  only one or two pumps for the ends of the hair. I apply it before and after I blow dry my hair at night and once after I wash up in the morning. I would definitely recommend it if you have had your done and it is drying out badly.

I would give this a 10/10 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment