Thursday 18 September 2014

Nivea 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes


This product caught my eye when I was hunting for some facial wipes in a desperate attempt to refresh myself for a dinner meetup in town. I was looking for something which cleans off makeup, facial dirt and oil. I would usually trust products that are more hypoallergenic or more established drugstore brands like Biore or Neutrogena, but the idea of it being exfoliating was interesting. So here was how it went.


http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/product_images/35284/Pure-Effect-3-In-1-Daily-Deep-Cleansing-Exfoliating-Wipes.jpg
The wipes on first use was super nice smelling! the scent was heavenly. It was not exactly the sweet floral scent or the fruit scent but somewhat musky and well..perhaps heavy for some.



It also has this stubble like things on the surface of the wipes which is meant for the exfoliating effect. The stubble weren't too rough on the skin it was actually kind of comfortable like a massage on the face The 3D stubbles also made the cleaning feel more thorough. The actual useability of the product was also great. It did serve the function of cleansing rater well. I was expecting a more oily finish from Nivea but this product didn't fail me, it was really catered for oily skin and it does help you remove all the impurities with out leaving your skin dry.

I would recommend it if you have oily skin and would like to try something new. However, the strong scent may cause some irritation for those who are sensitive to strong scents.

I would rate this product at: 3.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment