Friday 31 October 2014

SKINNY MINT PART II | THE VERDICT |

It took quite awhile but here's my take on Skinnymint's effectiveness.

As I have mentioned before in Part I, caffeine is a major part of my daily life and Skinnymint's morning boost gave me an alternative to my daily addiction and night cleanse help me with clearing of my bowels.

Finally, after taking the 28 days teatox challenge, I came to a conclusion that, skinnymint does work. However, it works only if you maintain your daily exercises and controlled food intake. I know it sounds a little weird, because given that it is a slimming product, it is suppose to be effortless and without having you change your diet. But here is where I beg to differ, instead of saying it was a slimming product for me, it was more of a helping hand in creating a healthier lifestyle.

I actually tried the diet twice, once I almost completed but due to a sudden flu, I had to give it up while I ate my medication. This attempt was quite a success because, I was energized each day, I cleared my system almost everyday. The best thing was that I lost both weight and dress size. I was at my lowest record for the past 3 years. Even my friends could see that I changed and lost weight.

Then came the second not so successful attempt. This time time, it was not quite a success I would say. I gained and took it for granted that skinnymint would burn off the fats for me. Well,  I was energized, but not so well in terms of the clearing of my bowels. It didn't take much to realize why the weight gain. I binged, I stopped my exercises. I went from a 5KM run to not even a short walk. That was how reliant I was. Thinking that skinnymint would be my savior, despite all the ungrateful attempts of shoving food down my throat.

Hence, I would conclude that Skinnymint is a product worth investing if you are determined to change your lifestyle to be more active. This is because the products works, especially if you are determined to keep your diet clean or at least maintain your diet. If you are looking for a product that help you lose weight despite your binges, then, I would actually tell you that its a waste of our money. It won't work if you don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment