Monday 10 November 2014

BaByliss Pro Perfect Hair Curl Pro Curling Curler Review

While scrolling through gmarket the other day, I came across the babyliss curler which have been raved about by some of my friends. in an attempt to get the mature wave hair look, I decided that it was worth the investment.

The curler was about SGD 30. I guess its a replica from PRC. Oh well. anyway, it took about 10 days to arrive. After which I opened it to have a go with my disheveled hair which have not been cut for far too long.

The curler has a few instructions you should abide by, it makes life better to follow.

1. You have to make sure that you use a considerably small amount of hair for each time you let it curl.
2. Make sure that the hair is tangle free.
3. abide by the temperature setting as instructed in the manual, this is because damaged hair may break easily. 


 This was the before and after. I would say, its quite a good turnout. This is one of the result from the 3 different functions available on the curler. There is the left curl, right and A which I think stands for Auto.

I suck at using curlers, So I had my sister do it for me. It was rather easy to use. You literally slot your hair into the given slot and wait for the beep to notify that its done. While my hair was being curled, there were several times when my hair got jammed into the curler. (but it didn't do anything much). It would actually also beep to let you know that our hair is jammed. (it beeps immediately after its jammed). It took several strands off me in total. But that was because I had lots of tangles.

The curler times the use for you so its relatively save. It shouldn't burn your hair. But its best to use a heat protection product. I would encourage the use of this product if you are a hair curler noob. Especially if you can't understand the usage of the hair curler rod.  This might actually enable you to curl your hair yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment