Tuesday 22 July 2014

Chocomarvel Review

I've been wanting to try this out for the longest period of time so I finally got it!

It is actually a supplement which is known to help with PMS (premenstrual syndrome). I would have cramps on the first or second day of my period and this product seemed like a solution to my problem!



It is a product made by Plant Sterols/ extracts. Hence, it is halal and also suitable for vegetarians. What was super attracting was the Chocolate flavour! Who would be against hot chocolate on a period day. Most my period days I spend hours rolling in bed, blaming why am I born a girl. A treat like this would definitely perk up anyone's period week!


One box of this has about 9 sachets (if I'm not wrong). It is meant to be drank twice a day, but I usually make do with once a day. The chocolate for this is actually really thick. It is not as sweet as instant Milo. Hence, I love it even more! Its a great food item if you are trying to lower your sugar intake.

When I tried it out on my first day, it didn't actually help with the pain, I actually had to take ibuprofen to relief the pain. But it definitely lifted my mood. It was a nice chocolatey treat, without the guilt of a real chocolate treat.

It is actually a supplement which hence it doesn't have a definite prove of its efficacy. However, if you are choosing a healthier form of PMS relief, there's no harm trying this out! In addition, it is actually a product made in Singapore, safety standards for the product is definitely there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment