Friday 25 July 2014

Park JiSung's (박지성) last Football Match

I heard about an event which the school publicised last weekin school for the reservation of tickets for a soccer match with Park JiSung, Kim JongKook and Beast. It sounded interesting hence, I went ahead to get registered for my tickets.

It was only
yesterday did I realise it was his last match before he retires from field. I was a little surprised why he decided to retire in his prime. It was something which I noticed from some of the athletes. (pardon my ignorance, I am not well read about this field).

However, what was really interesting was the expectation of a heavily competitive game was instantaneously vapourised once the first goal was scored. It was actually quite a light-hearted game which was super enjoyable. It was a game that was dedicated to Park JiSung. The people were really sporting and the team members gave all their well wishes to him through all the funny cheers after every goal.
 The performance by beast was super high!! And their vocals are good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment